Will grew up in El Salvador and moved to Ottawa at the age of 13. He helped his family start and run a small-business where he learned the values of customer service and hard work.
While working full-time managing a local pub, Will completed his diploma in Business Administration (marketing) at Algonquin College. During the next decade, Will went on to hold sales positions in various industries: automotive, chemical and cleaning supplies and newspaper advertising. From these experiences Will realized that what he enjoyed most was the relationships he developed with his clients. He achieved the most satisfaction from helping people and providing great customer service.
Will decided to take this passion and apply it to a real estate career; he is committed to offering fair, honest and ethical realtor services and looks forwards to building life-long relationship with clients, one at a time.
When Will is not helping people buy or sell their homes, he can usually be found playing with his sons Diego and Andreas.
You can rely on Will to:
- Work as hard for you as he would for a family member
- Listen, listen, listen!
- Be honest, straight-forward, and accountable
- Inform you of appropriate new listings as soon as they hit the market – or before!
- Handle problems and situations promptly and professionally
- Communicate regularly from commencement to completion